Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Search 192nd Wing:
Search 192nd Wing:
VA Air Guard History
Virginia Air Guard Vanguard Archives
VNG Foundation Loan
Virginia Youth Programs
CLICK HERE TO SEE - Youth Program 2015 Events
· Summer Camps
· Leadership Trainings
· College Readiness Workshop
· Day Camps
· Partnership Events
· Volunteer Opportunities
Information and Referral
· Military OneSource:
· Veterans Administration:
· Employment/Re-employment Assistance:
· Veterans Employment and Training Service:
· State Family Programs I & R:
Deployment Cycle Support
Please stop by the Airman and Family Readiness Programs office to schedule your Pre-Deployment brief and Yellow Ribbon attendance.
Requirements for Pre-Deployment Briefing: Must be on Title 10 orders 180+ cumulative days
Requirements for Yellow Ribbon: Must be on Title 10 orders 90+ cumulative days
Readiness is a year around process insuring that when it comes time to deploy or return all aspects of personal readiness have been accomplished. For more information, visit the Airman and Family Readiness Programs office and/or visit the following links:
U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs:
Life Skills for Resilience
Need assistance with relationships, finances, or general resiliency? Airman and Family Readiness Programs stand ready to brief on team building and personal success through "True Colors"; personal financial readiness, including "Credit when Credit is due" and retirement readiness through pre-separation counseling. Please contact the Airman and Family Readiness programs office for more information, 757-764-2388 about these and other life skills topics.
· 2015 Schedule:
o Sunday, March 15
o Sunday, July 19
· Key Spouses/Key Volunteers needed per squadron
· Support the squadron by partnering with the First Sergeant to be a liaison between the unit and the families of deployed members.
· Training provided
· For more information, please contact Airman and Family Readiness Programs Office, 757-764-2388.